Ok... I decided to start a fucking blog where I can write whatever I want, and why don't begin this shit with a beautiful and short story that happened... like an hour ago.
All began when I was walking around with my dog [yeah, a very shitty boring life], and I saw a guy. Just for the record, I want to be clear with this, I like girls but I never kissed a guy so... I don't know if I'm lesbian but... I hang out with girls and all that crap. Well, I saw this guy smoking hot, standing at there like me and my dog don't even exist.
We pass in front of him, and then.... I reeeally wanted to fucking die. Just two words: DAMN IT. He was just right there, sitting on the street, now along with his cigarrette, wearing black, a grunge haircut and gold hair. YES, JUST LIKE FUCKING GOLD. I really doubted about keep walking.... I mean, if I noticed all that things, how long I've been staring at him?! But Simon [my dog] wanted to keep walking, so we did. I was like in shock and walking really slowly to keep his face in my memory. And then the worse happened: Simon started to jump in the guy and I was like "NOOOO!" but the guy just looked at me and smile... HE GAVE ME A FUCKING SMILE! and it was perfect! his teeth were just perfect [I know I sound a kind of crazy right now] and when he smiles, his eyes make something cute.... I don't know. I smiled at him too, pulled my dog's belt and I keep walking with the MOST stupid smile in my face. I don't want to forget that moment, it was too perfect, the guy was just like some dude extracted of my tumblr. And now the question is... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME?!!
I guess.... I should totally walk more with my dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment